Although we have not had a lot of members with missing AVMs, we would like to let you know the procedure for those of you who do not get your magazines in a timely manner. The magazine is usually mailed, by BULK MAIL, by the last week of the month prior to the issue date. Once it leaves our local mailing facility there are many factors that can affect the arrival of your magazine. These are completely out of our control. If you feel you have missed your magazine, please follow the steps below and we will send you a replacement copy.
- Make sure expiration date has not expired.
- Make sure your address is correct with our records.
- With so many different factors, please wait until the 20th of the issue date to notify the office for your replacement.
- Once the office is notified, we will mail you a replacement via First Class mail.
Please contact the office by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (844) 400-2872(AVSA) with any questions.
This website contains an online index of the African Violet Magazine with Authors, Titles & Subjects. The following link takes you to a page where you can list the contents, alphabetically for any year back to 1947. All past issues of the African Violet Magazine are in our database.
- Online African Violet Magazine Index for all issues back to 1947
- Online African Violet Magazine Listing of Photographs for recent issues