Want to see the best African violets in the world?
Plan now to attend the national AVSA show in Kansas City on May 29 and 30. The admission fee is $5 but you can get a 20% discount by clicking on the image below for a printable coupon. If you join AVSA while you are there, your admission fee will be refunded and you will enter free!
Click Here to Join AVSA / Renew Membership
Benefits of Membership:
- The African Violet Magazine with reliable, up-to-date information on the culture of African violets; six color issues per year
- Discounted prices on all products sold in the AVSA Store
- Opportunity to participate in the annual national convention and show
- Access to Members Only section of AVSA website
Your membership also supports:
- International Registration for the genus Saintpaulia (African violets)
- AVSA Standard Show system
- Training of AVSA judges
- AVSA Library
- Development of new programs and software for African violet hobbyists
- Support of affiliated AVSA chapters throughout the world
Purposes of AVSA
- To provide a convenient association for people interested in African violets;
- To stimulate interest in the propagation and culture of African violets;
- To promote distribution of all varieties and species among members and others interested in growing them;
- To publish reliable, practical information about plants and the organization.
Purchase/Renew Membership Online <- Click Here to Join AVSA
Give the Gift of AVSA!
You can now give a Gift Membership! If you know someone who would also enjoy the African Violet Magazine, simply click on the link above. For Type of Membership select "Gift" and proceed to Checkout. Complete the billing information for yourself, and then check the box "Ship to a different address?" which will open a field for you to complete with the recipient's information. If you have any special instructions or wish to include a personalized message, enter that near the bottom of the page. That's it! And your friend or family member can enjoy all the benefits of belonging to the African Violet Society of America, thanks to your generosity!
An AVSA membership includes a subscription to the African Violet Magazine (AVM).
The AVM gives members continuous information on the latest developments in the African violet world.
A subscription to AVM includes:
Six full-color issues annually (64 pages each) filled with great growing information
Regular columns include:
In Search of New Violets
Our commercial members advertise and sell the latest and most popular violets and products