I N F O R M A T I O N
- Hotel Information
- Shuttle Service
- Convention Registration Form
- Convention Schedule
- Show Schedule
- Design Division Reservations
- Supplies For Designers
- Exhibitors Pre-Entries
- Hosts - Hostesses
- Room Sharing
- Call For 2016 AVSA Annual Meeting
- Call For 2016 AVSA Board Of Directors Meeting
- Call For 2016 Open Forum Meeting
- Registration For Judging School
- Attention Judges
- Attention Judges’ Clerks
- What’s New
- Luncheon Auction
- Growers’ Forum
- Wanted: Photos For Social Hour
- Attention: Hybridizers Wanted
- Convention Souvenir Book Advertising *NEW*
What's it like to attend an AVSA National Convention? See our video to learn about it.
AVSA's 70th consecutive convention and show will be held May 29 – June 5, 2016, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Our hosts will be the Albuquerque African Violet Club.
Come join us to see our African violet show consisting of many different varieties and colors. There will be an AVSA commercial vendor salesroom with vendors from different parts of the country. During the week, presentations covering all aspects of growing and showing African violets will be held. Make your plans now to be there.
A variety of scheduled tours will take place during convention week.
This page will help to keep you informed and up-to-date on convention-related activities as they become available.
AVSA 2016 Awards/Donations
2016 Award Donation Form:
Summary of awards given to date for the Albuquerque convention: